For our adventures we chose a boat that is up to the challenge, which can take us safely and comfortably to the remote destinations we are heading and capable of sail in all conditions.
Our choice is the Outremer 55, a boat considered among the fastest and safest catamaran ever built.
- LOA: 17,40 m – Beam: 8 m – Draft: 0,8/2,5 m
- Wheight: 13 T – Mast Height: 20 m
- Total Surface: 140 m2 – Cabins: 4 – Toilets: 4 Main
- Main Sail: 80 m2 – Solent: 61 m2 – Code0: 100 m2
- Engines: 2 Yanmar 56HP
- Water Tanks: 400 L Fuel – Tanks: 600 L
- Solar Panels: 540 W – Generator: 8 KW
- Iridium Sat Phone – State of the art electronics
- Auxiliary boat: Inmar Military 470 inflatable
- Outboard Engine: Yamaha 40 hp 2 stroke
- Scuba Air Compressor: Bauer Junior II
- Scuba Tanks: 4x12L
- Scuba Equipments
- SUP Board
- Fishing Gear
At deck level we have a large external cockpit with two helms stations and a large table which can comfortably accomodate 10 people. On the bow the 35 square meters trampoline is the perfect spot for the suntan lovers. From the cockpit we access the saloon which is provided with the kitchen, the navigation and chart table and a large table which can accomodate 10 people. From the saloon we have access to the hulls, each provided with 2 double cabins and with two private toilets and showers.
Angelique II, an expedition catamaran built and geared to reach the most remote destinations on Eart. A sailing machine capable of racing like performance,
“Happiness only real when shared.” — Christopher McCandless
If you're looking for a cruise to remote, quite and unspoiled destinations; if you are looking for a seaworthy, strong, fast and comfortable catamaran; if you are looking for a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere, complemented by an Italian Gourmet Cuisine, hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org!